02 Aug Companion Products – Tableau
Tableau: If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it!
ICG offers companion products that transform Fourth Shift ERP into 21st century software. These companion products are fully integrated and enable your ERP to function more powerfully than ever.
Tableau is an easy-to-use, customizable dashboard. The Tableau platform takes data from almost any system and turning it into actionable insights with speed and ease. By putting data front and center, our customers are finding new opportunities to measure their business operations.
From CEO to operations management to finance, Tableau offers fully integrated visual analytics to different segments of Fourth Shift users.
The Tableau integration and dashboard templates are configured and managed by ICG.
The ICG Tableau solution features the following:
- Dashboards: custom visualizations on manufacturing metrics
- Data sources: secure connection to the client’s data sources
- Licensing: bundled licensing from Tableau
- Support: Solution support on connectivity, security, dashboards, and enhancements
Manufacturers will find tremendous value with Tableau. This is because manufacturers have a ton of data, but they don’t always know how to use it effectively. Tableau allows them to slice and dice data from a single source of truth and share it seamlessly across the organization.
More about how manufacturers can leverage Tableau:
- Tableau allows users to blend and link similar data to gain key insights in seconds. Ordinarily, they’d have to spend hours or days on more programming-intensive methods.
- It takes data from disparate sources – human resources, raw materials, capital investments, production equipment, logistics, customer service and support – and prevents the data from staying siloed.
- These manufacturing analytics improve process efficiency, centralize production monitoring, and better serve customers.
We know that Tableau will help our customers work more effectively. To learn more about Tableau or other companion products for Fourth Shift, contact your sales rep!