- Sales Tax: Vertex, Avalara
- Business Intelligence/Analytics/Key Performance Indicators: Tableau, Power BI
- eCommerce: Shopify, Big Commerce
- Shipping and Logistics: ShipEngine, EasyPost, UPS, FedEx
- And many more!
Whether you use Acumatica out of the box or customize it, its easy-to-use ERP software is full-featured and mobile. This means you can access your business anytime, anywhere, and always have the most current data. It is also built to be future-proof, so it works now, next month, next year, and next decade. See why more than 10,000 businesses run their operations with Acumatica, and why the ERP's features and functionality may be the right choice for your business:
Acumatica plays nicely with your existing tech stack, including AWS, Azure, Visual Studio, .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, HTML5, SQL Server, My SQL Database, and AWS Aurora.
- The product continues to receive the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings.
- Acumatica supports multiple languages to serve today’s global manufacturing operations.
- Designed to support how business is done today, not how it was done 20 years ago.
- Provides integration and web services, cross-browser support, and a mobile framework.
Configurable inquiries, personalized reports, role-based dashboards, and real-time business analytics.
Its low code/no code framework provides various options that efficiently align with your company’s priorities and resources.
Scale users and resources up or down as needed based on dynamic manufacturing operations.
- Provides 99.95% uptime with dynamic scalability and multiple database and application security levels to ensure maximum performance while virtually eliminating cyber-attack risks.
- Single Sign-On is included out of the box.
Acumatica supports Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and more.
Grows and shrinks based on your actual needs, not on hypothetical situations.
DISCRETE & PROCESS MANUFACTURING-SPECIFIC
Acumatica is one of the few ERP applications on the market that supports both discrete and process manufacturing. It supports multi-company, multi-plant, and multi-national manufacturing operations. In addition to best-in-class modules for Financial Management, Customer Management, Payroll, Project Accounting, and Field Service, Acumatica’s Manufacturing Edition includes many features that are especially valuable to manufacturers:
- Embedded CRM
- Estimating & Quoting
- B2B and B2C eCommerce
- Web Portals
- Manufacturing Estimates
- Product Configurator
Native Engineering Change Control and tailored approval workflows.
Harmonize engineering bills of material from CAD or PLM applications with production bills of material.
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling
- Material Requirements Planning
- Inventory Order Allocations
- Barcode and Process Automation
- Inventory Replenishment
- Flexible Pricing and Valuation
- Lot and Serial Tracking
- Material Planning
- Warehouse Management System
- Shop Floor Automation
INNOVATIVE PRICING MODEL
Acumatica’s resource-based pricing is built for growth. This means unlimited users! As your business grows and adds new applications, licenses, and increases consumption, you’ll pay for exactly what you need in that moment, and nothing more. Acumatica saw the problems that a per-user pricing model could cause. Infrequent users were being billed at the same rate as daily users, making the software unnecessarily expensive. Now, everyone in the company can be a user, which eliminates gaps in communication and knowledge.
While per-user pricing is the norm for cloud ERP vendors, Acumatica offers resource-based pricing. This means you pay for for computing resources, rather than per license. This type of pricing model takes into account the following:
- Applications in use
- License in use (i.e. SaaS Subscription, Private Cloud Subscription, Private Perpetual License)
- Level of consumption based on volume of business transactions
ACUMATICA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Whether your business is looking to improve production and quality, increase customer service, or effectively coordinate aftermarket service and maintenance, ICG has the tools to help you accomplish all of this and more. Our foundation approach is coupled with our three decades of immersion in every aspect of manufacturing. ICG specializes in providing high-quality support your business needs including the following:
We take a foundation up approach and get to know you, your business, and your operations. We help you navigate the process of selecting software platforms, conducting demos, and determining IT requirements for each ERP system to ensure you have the full picture. ICG’s expertise guides demo evaluations and ERP platform scoring to determine the best ERP fit.
ICG utilizes our proven ERP implementation methodology. Once you’re up and running, our team curates custom support and management plans that match your budget, drive efficiency, and ensure your system delivers for years to come.
- Turnkey Implementation: Does your business lack the experience or staff resources to implement an enterprise system? With turnkey implementation, the ICG team takes full responsibility for the implementation process and provides all the resources, materials, and information needed to complete the process from beginning to end.
- Collaborative Implementation: We’re all in this together. With collaborative implementation, both of our teams will strategically divide the roles and responsibilities needed to guide your business to success, assigning tasks based on individual expertise, resources, and leadership skills.
- Self-Managed Implementation: Prefer to handle the implementation process yourself? You’ve got this. With self-managed implementation, you and your team assume full responsibility for the implementation. Don’t worry though – if you have any questions or concerns throughout the process, ICG is only one phone call away.
- Manufacturing Professional Services: ICG helps to manage your entire supply chain process and improve the shop floor including your inventory and production control to shipping and receiving.
- Financial Professional Services: AR/AP/Product line accounting; Corporate financial statements and month-end assistance.
- Process Improvement: Working hand-in-hand with our Manufacturing Business Consulting Service, we help you find the most effective way to automate every level of your business.
- Solution Implementation: We help you integrate completely with your new ERP software and supporting applications, no matter what it takes. Plus, we work with every department and level of your company to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Project Management: At ICG, we manage all the tasks and solutions of your manufacturing and business processes. We truly become an integrated part of your team and help you drive efficiency to reach your goals.
- Acumatica Certified, ASCM Certified, Six Sigma Lean: ICG’s experts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of your business to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control in accordance with your business and related certifications.
- Technology Stack: With years of hands-on manufacturing and business experience, we always keep the technology foundation in mind to ensure that our ERP solutions are exceptionally implemented. Click here to learn more about our proactive IT Services.
- CloudFour Hosting – Private Cloud Hosting & Managed ERP Services for Acumatica: Extend the capabilities of your Acumatica Software with confidence. CloudFour Hosting delivers robust and secure and on-demand ERP services to your team anytime and anywhere. Designed to work with your company, CloudFour Hosting delivers the security, speed, redundancy, recovery, and every aspect of Acumatica to keep your business up and running. Plus, with ICG’s reliable team of IT and ERP specialists, we manage and support your full ERP suite and supporting applications.
- CloudFour Disaster Recovery Service for Acumatica: While you may go to great lengths to keep your company protected, some things are simply out of your control. ICG’s Acumatica Disaster Recovery services provide your business with a strategic plan to protect you from natural disasters, blackouts, and cyberattacks. We determine Real-Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives and outline a plan of action before, during, and after the damage is done—all from our secured CloudFour Datacenter.
- Complete BSR: We perform complete ERP and business systems audits, preparing thorough reports that analyze our findings and recommendations. Within this report, we include our Business Systems Readiness Review and an optional IT Infrastructure review ensuring your technology foundation and applications are functioning at the highest level. We want to ensure your business is set for success, so our BSR forecasts a multi-year business systems plan based on your anticipated growth and business goals. Need help in implementing the recommended solutions? We help with that, too.
- Focused BSRs: Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your crucial business systems and get the most out of your ERP investment. Our team performs in-depth analysis of your Barcode and Data Collection, Shop Floor Automation, Production, Planning, Purchasing, and Quote-to-Cash software applications to ensure you are utilizing your software to its maximum potential. We provide a detailed report of findings and recommendations that will ultimately lead to time savings and increased efficiencies.
Focus on your business, not the daily grind of Acumatica system administration and support. Let ICG’s experienced team be responsible for running and maintaining the day-to-day functions for your Acumatica systems. We are ERP System and Server specialists who provide precisely the support you need. From on-call emergency support and optimal performance tuning to in-depth business intelligence and continuity planning, we ensure your team and ERP systems are taken care of. Plus, we let you pick and choose the support options you need, creating an unmatched level of support for your system.
Acumatica was born in the cloud. It is engineered to meet the constantly-evolving needs of modern companies and their customers. It can be flexibly deployed, in either a public or private cloud, or on premise. And you can access data from any device anywhere and at any time. Acumatica’s unique licensing model makes it cost-effective for all businesses, from small to enterprise.