ICG is a proud owner and partner of DataGuard365, a complete cybersecurity company. Each week, we spend time meeting and working collaboratively with our partners at DataGuard365, pursuing a dogged focus on security software and services designed to deliver enterprise-level security and compliance without the enterprise-level price. Our team of professionals deliver year-round operations that monitor, prevent, detect, and hunt threats to your business. Combine that with our assessments, pen testing, and training programs, we ensure our customers peace of mind as they can expect great planning, superior incident handling, immediate remediation, rollback, and recovery, and more.
Securing Your Business
Cybersecurity is constantly evolving, and threats are constantly emerging. Security is paramount for all businesses today regardless of budget. No longer can you operate from an acceptable level of risk, and compliance-only perspective. Basic security principles remain the same and most businesses are not doing enough to protect themselves. ICG’s proven security methodology emphasizes 9 key areas of focus. Though the right security products are important, the key is not just the software but the combination of service, support, and remediation. An often-forgotten component is employee training and that is vital to cybersecurity success.
Timing Is Critical
Every business must protect itself and time is of the essence. In many cases, we are hired to perform an assessment and the bad actors are already in the system. Assessments are great tools, but the first step is to protect, monitor, and remediate any issues at all end point levels while conducting the assessment. Guardian Absolute does just that. Combine the end point protection with pen testing, compliance, and training and get down the road securing your business.
A key differentiator between DataGuard365 and other cybersecurity providers is our superior response time. Average industry response time is 19 hours. That is because none of the competitors offer a complete package and they don’t remediate and prevent attacks. Our average time-to-detect is 1-minute, average time-to-investigate is 4 minutes, and average time-to-remediate is 19 minutes. Time is money, time is productivity, and the perpetrator’s goal is to disrupt or close your business. This is the only solution that prevents, protects, remediates, and provides actionable insights to correct and prevent future incidents.
“Over the last few years, we’ve onboarded hundreds of customers on to DataGuard365. They all thought they were secure and prior to implementation, nearly 30% were not. Perpetrators were already in the system, and in most cases had been for some time. Our team took care of everything, even prior to the assessment, to secure the business. Since then, they’ve stayed completely secure and are able to focus on running their business.”
— Frank Howard, DataGuard365 COO
Security Solutions We Provide
ICG offers a complete cybersecurity solution and a host of professional services to fit the needs of businesses of all sizes.
“When it matters, 24 hours is an eternity to wait for damage control. Our average response time is minutes, rather than hours. No matter how big or small your company is, ICG provides a full security team to provide immediate protection.”
— Jeff Bronson, ICG CEO
ICG’s customized and scalable cybersecurity solutions are based on the specific needs of the business. Examples include:
- Guardian endpoint protection & software
- Guardian Absolute endpoint protection, software, service & SOC
- Pen testing to ensure all areas of deficiency are identified
- Full security assessments
- Compliance audit assistance
- Policy and procedure creation to ensure ongoing corporate compliance
- Firewall and perimeter evaluation and monitoring
- Training tailored to your specific environment
- Planning and implementation Services for:
- CMMC – Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification – US Department of Commerce
- NIST Planning and Implementation Services
- ISO 27002 – Information Technology – Security Techniques Code of Practice for Information Security Control
- HIPPA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
- PCI – Payment Card Industry
ICG’s modern and mature endpoint security platform provides a proven mix of software, services, remediation, and corrective actionable insights to prevent future outbreaks. It empowers businesses to defend faster, at greater scale, and with higher accuracy across the entire attack surface. Guardian Absolute is a truly efficient security solution to protect against today’s sophisticated threats.
Guardian Absolute is the perfect endpoint solution and accelerates your security program maturity at an affordable price point. Guardian Absolute includes:
- Absolute endpoint protection and control with advance XDR and RCA
- Security operations center (SOC) staffed by security experts (“The Spartans”) that respond and remediate. The SOC includes:
- 24x7x365 alert monitoring and incident response
- A dedicated program manager
- Monitoring reports that provide actionable insights for corrective action
- Custom detections and automated hunting rules
If you do nothing else, make sure you protect your endpoints with our software. Guardian software can also be purchased as a standalone product and provides endpoint protection.
Founding brothers Mike and Greg Reece developed DataGuard365’s autonomous technology through relentless innovation to reduce complexity and provide immediate time-to-value to our clients so that they can focus their attention to their organization’s growth.