20 Oct Companion Products – Tableau (part 2)
Tableau: Delivering critical business insights for Fourth Shift
At this year’s Fourth Shift Summit, we were pleased to share more about our partnership with Tableau. Tableau is an easy-to-use, customizable dashboard. The Tableau platform is known for taking any kind of data from almost any system and turning it into actionable insights with speed and ease.
The Fourth Shift / Tableau integration and dashboard templates are configured and managed by ICG. This modernizes Fourth Shift, and makes it function more powerfully. By putting data front and center, Fourth Shift users are finding new opportunities to measure their business operations.
Tableau for Fourth Shift offers five dashboard templates to users:
- Manufacturing Operations
- Purchasing Operations
- Customer & Sales
- Order Variance
The ICG / Tableau licensing bundle includes the following:
- 1 Tableau Creator: designs and curates data sources; publishing permissions
- 1 Tableau Explorer: modifies existing dashboards; user management capabilities
- 10 Tableau Viewers: views and runs authorized dashboards
And of course, users can expect ICG’s impeccable, white-glove support with product onboarding. This includes:
- Support on existing Tableau Views & Dashboards
- Access to newly created Fourth Shift Views & Dashboards
Manufacturers will find tremendous value with Tableau. This is because manufacturers have a ton of data, but they don’t always know how to use it effectively. Tableau provides:
- Dynamic views of related information unavailable with classic row and column reports
- Real-time filtering and data selection lets users self-navigate advanced data sets without the need for IT
We know that Tableau will enable Fourth Shift to work more powerfully than ever before. To learn more, contact your sales rep!