08 Jun Fourth Shift Summit Agenda Update
We are still refining our agenda, but are excited to share with you our content in progress. This year’s Fourth Shift Summit will take place in our hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee. It is scheduled for September 21 – 23, and tickets can be purchased here.
As our customer base has grown, we’ve built out 3 tracks, tailored to the interests of our customers:
Technology & Manufacturing
Fourth Shift ERP & SyteLine ERP
ERP and IT Software & Services
Below are some highlights from each track. We’ll continue to update the Fourth Shift Summit page as the conference agenda evolves.
Track 1: Technology & Manufacturing
- IT in a manufacturing environment
- The importance of a strong IT foundation to deliver your business processes
- Mobility, Flexibility, and Stability: What does remote work look like in a manufacturing environment?
- Secure your systems: Security & compliance hot topics, including end-point protection SOC
- CloudFour Private Hosting demo: private cloud hosting and managed services for ERPs
Track 2: Fourth Shift ERP & SyteLine ERP
- Fourth Shift Roadmap
- Fourth Shift to SyteLine: Compelling reasons to select a new ERP
- Extending Fourth Shift – Compelling reasons to stay on Fourth Shift ERP
- Syteline demo: ICG’s proven migration and implementation methods.
- ERP Financial Focus
- The value of education & training: ERP/MRP basics
- Business intelligence: If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it (introducing Tableau for Fourth Shift)
Track 3: ERP and IT Software & Services
Our partners will be sharing information about product releases, new features, and more!
- Infor – ERP
- Emkat – mobile computing and barcoding solutions
- Xtern – companion products, integrations, apps, and ecommerce for manufacturing
- Tableau – business intelligence
- RealtimeID – Keith Vincent and ICG introduce next generation barcode and data collection for Fourth Shift
- Paper-less – Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for Fourth Shift
- Vonage – Unified cloud communications
New this year! We also have content specifically designed for our executive (C-level) participants, with opportunity for strategic dialogue and best practice sharing.
- VOC listening session
- Manufacturing, performance and technology roundtable