25 Jan ICG is the Right Technology Partner
The right technology foundation is critical to success in today’s competitive business environment. Picking the right technology partner is vital. Avoid the “I got a guy” syndrome. Make sure you have the right internal and external team with the necessary depth of experience.
The ever-tightening labor market makes it difficult to find and retain top information technology (IT) talent. Selecting the “right” technology partner to deliver and support core business eliminates the HR nightmare. The technology partner comes vetted, approved, and contractually guaranteed to deliver services. ICG is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that ensures your technology foundation seamlessly supports your business goals.
In addition to Managed Services, our IT Service offerings include:
- Data Center & IT Infrastructure
- IT Professional Services
- Thin Client Computing / VDI
- Cloud Infrastructure
What are Managed IT Services?
- Services provided by a professional technology company focused on managing the client’s technology and systems foundation.
- A Managed Service Provider (MSP) can be surgical and focus on specific areas:
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Firewalls & Networking
- Datacenter/System Administration
- SQL Database Administration
- End-User Support, Application Support and Administration
- It is critical that your MSP offers proactive solutions that prevent potential roadblocks or issues from occurring in the first place.
How does a Managed Service Provider support your business?
An MSP is your partner in technology and security. It can support your business in four important ways:
1. Mobility, Stability, and Flexibility
- Architecture and systems must be mobile, integrated, and available when and where they are needed. Any unplanned downtime (either from user error or a malicious security breach) can negatively impact the customer experience. Implementing on-premise or cloud based Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions that allow your employees access to the tools to conduct business on-demand 24hrs a day / 7days a week is critical.
- The keys to any business are the people and applications that deliver customer service. This includes online portals and applications. The right technology partner ensures that the systems are always available, redundant, and supported 24/7/365.
2. Continuously Improved Security
- Whether it’s a hurricane or a security breach, a disaster recovery plan plays a significant role in how your business responds to and recovers from disasters. Your MSP should have experience with developing effective disaster recovery plans that minimize the impact of unforeseen events.
- Prevent cybersecurity breaches by implementing security measures around email, firewall, data storage, and more. A technology partner architects a compliant end-to-end security strategy to govern all your assets.
- Training and education are key to preventing attacks. Your MSP should provide ongoing training for end-users, making them aware of the types of phishing emails, ransomware, and other scams that lead to vulnerabilities.
3. Competitive Advantage Support
- In order for your business to survive and thrive, it needs to be competitive. A trusted MSP will assist your business in architecting the right systems and security measures to ensure efficiency and provide better, more secure services to your customers.
ICG works with business leaders to build a strong IT foundation so the leadership team can focus on customer acquisition, retention, and modernizing their digital platform to deliver a positive & consistent customer experience. Contact our sales team to learn more about how ICG can provide valuable IT services to your business!