13 Apr Meet the Team – Richard
ICG’s customer support team is led by Richard Carlisle and we’d like to share a bit about him.
Richard joined the ICG team 3 years ago and serves in a supervisory role for all customer support operations. He has over 25 years of experience in both IT and application support for a broad spectrum of industries.
Richard brings decades of customer-facing experience to ICG. His vast experience in those types of roles enables him to be a mentor to those more junior than he. At ICG, Richard works tirelessly to ensure customers receive impeccable and frictionless customer service.
It’s important for Richard to work for a business that so highly values customer service. According to Richard, customer service is the key differentiator between ICG and other similar businesses.
That’s because ICG offers:
- A personal touch to all requests no matter the hour or the day. Someone from ICG is always answering the phone.
- The ability to work together seamlessly with internal resources, partner resources, and customer resources.
- On-shore resources that are accessible, able to travel, and time-zone compatible.
- Back-office support that provides quick help and assistance as needed.
- Strong communication and well-defined processes. This means that all ICG staff are aware of what requires escalation, how that works, who the stakeholders are, and their role in the process.
- A highly accountable team that will do what we say and own any mistakes that we make.
ICG’s emphasis on customer service means that your business can continue to focus on the day-to-day. At the same time, ICG takes care of all the details that will make your new technology product or service implementation a success. We’ve got your back and are relentless in our pursuit of the perfect customer service experience.
Fun fact: Richard collects and rescues Daschunds.