ICG has been modernizing and securing desktops with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI, or Thin Client Computing) for more than 25 years. We lead the Southeast in delivering Citrix XenApp and Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon and VMware Horizon Enterprise, and Microsoft Azure VDI environments.
We’ve served on Partner Technical Advisory Boards (PTABs) for both Citrix and VMware, leading the way in thin client computing innovation. We’ve had success across industries, helping IT departments reduce cost and simplify their technology environment. We have deep expertise in manufacturing, banking, and medical centers.
A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH
To Architect & Implement Thin Client Computing / Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Most VDI implementations fail or are only partially successful because application requirements and end user needs were never addressed. ICG is a process first, foundation approach firm. We know the role end users play and the tools they need drive all thin client computing requirements.
Everyone is looking for ways to streamline and scale the delivery of end user devices and applications. ICG’s proven methods save costs, increase system visibility, and reduce administrative time. ICG creates VDI solutions for clients in banking, medical centers, manufacturing, and more.
WHAT WE OFFER
VDI Professional Services, Managed Services, and Health Checks
We apply our foundation approach to architect, implement, and support with a focus on:
- Security across all aspects of the environment
- Best practices on everything we do
- Virtual desktops, App Stacks, Persistent Desktops, Persistent Clones, Instant Clones, and Workspace & App Streaming
- Citrix XenApp and Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon and VMware Horizon Enterprise, and Microsoft Azure VDI
- NetScalers, Unified Access Gateways (UAG)
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- ICG maintains a 24×7 Network Operations Center (NOC) to provide Tier 1,2, and 3 monitoring and managed services for your network, data center, and VDI for Citrix XenApp and Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon and VMware Horizon Enterprise, and Microsoft Azure.
- Our help desk technicians relieve your in-house staff from ticketing troubleshooting, support, and management for your thin client computing, templates, and users.
- We perform health checks for your VDI environment and troubleshoot existing environments for clients of every size.
- ICG will conduct an assessment of your VDI environment to unlock your full business and technology potential, cutting costs of application delivery, increasing security, improving user experience, and enabling the use of cloud services.
- We will also assess your legacy technology. Many organizations are encumbered with legacy technology that puts their data at risk, increases operational costs, results in system downtime, and contains multiple security vulnerabilities.
In Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Whether you choose Citrix (XenApp and XenDesktop), VMware (Horizon and Horizon Enterprise), or Microsoft (Azure), they all simplify the way you manage and secure apps, devices, users, and networks. This allows you to deliver a tailored view of apps and personalized tasks for your end users. The result is a more intelligent experience.
Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop
Our Citrix team is one of the best in the Southeast, having participated in Citrix’s PTAB, architecting, and implementing environments since the mid-1990s.
VMware Horizon & Horizon Enterprise
We offer VMware Horizon and VMware Horizon Enterprise, commercial desktop and app virtualization products for Microsoft Windows.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service operated by Microsoft for application management via Microsoft-managed data centers.